Tuesday 4 October 2011

CD Covers; Refined Research

This album cover by Beta Band and it's digipack has particularly inspired me. I love the random images and the aesthetics of the whole pack. It looks particularly handmade which is what I like about it as I think that it fits the genre and also looks appealing to others who might not initially be interested in this type of music.
It also matches the handmade feel of our video which I think is important as it gives the band a stronger image and keeps continuity which I think is key when establishing a band.
Looking at these images has made me realise that I will do a booklet inside the front cover as I think it looks more proffessional and adds 'something extra' when a customer is purchasing the CD.
It also gives the band a chance to show some of their personality and flair.


No comments:

Post a Comment