Monday 10 October 2011

Back Cover; Digipack

I decided to give a digipack back cover a go to a style that I think matched my first attempt of a front cover (Jamie T Copy). I think that by copying other album artwork it will increase my skill in creating a cover that will suit my music video the most.
Here is my first attempt;

And that was another attempt. 
I am unsure but I think I prefer the second one as I think it looks more ' busy ' and like thre is more going on. I like the song choice and the aesthetics of the names. I also like the star background to the letters (this is an element I am a fan of as previuously using the star image in other posts). I will ask others for audience feedback in which looks better, and most likely will use one for my final digipack design. 

1 comment:

  1. i like the style you have adopted here. at the moment i prefer the second one. remember you'll need to add a barcode and some record company info to this panel.

    ReplyDelete