Tuesday 15 November 2011

When to Film.

As I keep discussing in my posts it is becoming really difficult to find times to film as day light is in short supply at the moment, by 4 o'clock the lighting just isn't good enough. I only arrive home at 3:45, and Izzy even later than this meaning daylight shots are becoming increasingly difficult. There is actually no day apart from this Thursday and the next Thursday that everyone is free and this Thursday it's Harry's birthday and next it is the day before the deadline. Even so we'd only get about 15 minutes worth of shots which is hardly worth it anyway. We really need to film at the weekend but Jake (in the band) and Izzy both work almost all of Saturday and Sam and Jake both also are working on Sunday. The only solution I foresee is filming early Saturday morning, although I need to check this is ok with everyone as I am unsure when they actually begin work. Hopefully there is going to be a gap open up for us to film! We did contemplate getting new band members before the new shoot however as this didn't happen and we have already started to film. I really do think we need to reconsider this though as I personally see no other way around it and I don't want to get to the deadline and find it's too late. Obviously I need to discuss this with Izzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment