Tuesday 1 November 2011

Digipack/magazine advert

After receiving feedback for my cover I realised that I either needed to seriously improve my work or completely redo it. I decided to do more research into album covers of my genre and ones I liked of my personal taste and the two that I decided I was going to do was the Santogold cover and the Vampire Weekend 'Contra' cover.

These are the two images I am going to try and combine for my cover. I think I can create a running film throughout my cover and digipack that looks like it flows and has a particular 'house style' contrasting to my first draftt. I will keep some elements of my cover yet I think this idea will look better and generally more effective. I will also use this kind of style for my magazine article.

No comments:

Post a Comment